Hi All Cheerleaders
Please find all the information attached for the up and coming Cheer and Dance comp being held on Sunday 4th August at Curtin Stadium, Kent Street Bentley.
Competition Requirements – Cheerleading 2013
All cheerleaders are required to:
- Be dressed in full uniform – Top, Skirt, Shorts with Star at the back, white shortie socks & cheer shoes
- Hair in high pony with Cheer ribbon in
Please spray or gel any lose bits back – NO GLITTER HAIRSPRAY
- No Jewellery – this includes removing all earrings
- No nail polish
- Finger nails are to be cut short so they are not above the finger tip
- No make-up (for Juniors) – Clear lip gloss is accepted – Seniors can wear minimal make-up
Please make sure you arrive at the time specified by your coach.
If you have any problems please contact Liz on 0419 193 265
SM Down Under All-Star Championships
Sunday 4th August
Curtin Stadium – Kent Street, Bentley
Session 1 – Cheer Teams: Lightning / Sparks / Rocketz / Evolution / Cometz / Inferno / Jnr Hip Hop / Courtney & Pino
Please meet your coach outside the venue at 7.45am for registration, please do not be late.
Parent’s doors open to the public at 7.30am and the competition commences at 8.45am. Presentations are due to commence at 11.40am
Session 2 – Cheer Teams: Blaze / Storm / Illusion / Starletz / Galaxy / Jnr Jazz / Jaz & Al / Lv 5 Group Stunts / Arte & Vinnie / Kiara & Adam
Please meet your coach outside the venue at 12.30pm for registration, please do not be late.
Parent’s doors open to the public at all day and the competition commences at 1.00pm. Presentations are due to commence at 4.15pm